Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is your physical store?
We are an online store and therefore our product selection is on our website. We do not have a physical store where items can be viewed before purchasing.
If you are unsure about a certain product, please contact us via email at [email protected] and include the product style code (noted on the website) in the subject line of your email and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.
2. Can I view the item before I purchase it?
Depending on the item, special allowances can be made to view or try on the item before purchasing at our offices. To confirm, please email us on [email protected] and include the product style code (noted on the website) in the subject line of your email.
Please note this is a special service offering only and cannot be guaranteed. This service can be arranged by appointment only and at our discretion.
3. Do you offer payment plans?
Unfortunately not, all orders must be paid for in full before the item is dispatched. Our payment options include credit card, debit card, Internet transfer and direct deposit.
4. I placed an order and made payment and now the item is sold out?
First of all, we sincerely apologise for the disappointment. Although we do our best to keep the stock levels on the website up to date, sometimes one will slip through. Not to worry, a consultant will be in touch to offer you an alternative product or offer you a full refund.
5. Are the transactions secure?
Yes, your information is encrypted using a 123 bit SSL connection, verified by Thawte Consulting. Payments are processed by PayU, a trusted payment gateway. Credit card details are only held for the duration of the transaction and are NOT stored on our servers or in our database.
6. How do I place an order?
We’ve done our best to make the ordering and check out process as simple as possible. Here are a few steps to help you through:
- Browse the site and select the item you wish to purchase.
- Click ‘add to cart’. If there is a drop down menu, remember to select the relevant size and so forth before clicking ‘add to cart’.
- Click ‘proceed to check out’.
- You will now be prompted to enter your delivery details. Keep in mind that we don’t deliver to P.O. Box addresses, nor do we deliver on weekends or public holidays.
- You will now be prompted to select your payment method. Once you select this, you will be redirected accordingly.
- Once payment has been completed you will see a confirmation that your order was successful.
- After that, just be patient, your purchase will be sent off to you speedily!
7. Which payment methods are acceptable?
On the Eterniti website, you can pay using a credit card, debit card, making an electronic funds transfer (EFT)or depositing the amount into our bank account,
Direct deposit into our bank account
If you wish to make a direct deposit, your order will be confirmed but not finalised until payment is received and reflects in our account. For transactions over R5000 there is a standard clearance time of 3 working days - please allow for this when expecting your order’s delivery. Our banking details will be sent to you via email (to the email address specified in your personal details) and your order number should be used as a reference when making the payment.
8. How does delivery work?
Your order will be delivered through a courier service.
- RAM Couriers will deliver during business hours and will need someone to sign for your parcel.
- If you are NOT available at the delivery address noted in your order, please advise the customer service department so that a secondary delivery person can be noted on the waybill.
- Please note that RAM Couriers only deliver to physical addresses and therefore do not deliver to P.O. Box addresses.
- Main centres – RAM Couriers will deliver 2 to3 working days after your parcel is dispatched.
- Outlying areas – RAM Couriers will deliver between 3 to 5 days after your parcel is dispatched.
- No deliveries take place on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays.
- We do not deliver outside of South Africa.
Delivery lead times
Please note each product category and item has a unique delivery lead time; please refer to the item’s details for clarity.
9. How can I track my order?
If your delivery is running late (according to the delivery lead time details for the item you ordered) tracking it is as simple as emailing customer service.Please email [email protected], note your order number in the subject line and a sales consultant will update you.
- Our prices include vat.
prices exclude delivery, unless noted otherwise.
- The price on the website is the final price and is not negotiable.
11. How are products boxed and packaged?
- All jewellery items are securely packaged in a branded Eterniti box and will be securely packaged for transit.
- Branded perfumes come in the official branded box and will be securely packaged for transit.
- Watches are supplied in the official branded box and will be securely packaged for transit.
- Sunglasses are supplied in the official branded box and will be securely packaged for transit.
12. What is the returns policy?
- All merchandise can be returned within 15 working days of the date of invoice.
- The item must be returned with a copy of the invoice or order number as well as any special verification cards, branded boxes, warranty cards or specialised packaging.
Requesting a return
- Email [email protected] and note returns along with your order number in the subject line.
- A consultant will respond with our P.O. Box address and also request a reason for the return and whether you would like to be refunded or exchange the item.
- Once the item is received it will be inspected and cleared for return. You will be notified via email if it does not clear the inspection process due to its condition or if it’s been returned outside of the 15 working days limit.
- Please also note the following:
- If you requested a refund you will be credited in the method which you paid; we may therefore require your banking details.
- If you requested an exchange, the item will be dispatched to you for a fee of R50. This will need to be paid before the item is returned to you.
Items that cannot be returned or exchanged
- Engraved rings
- Special order items - this means we have specially ordered the item for you and it falls outside of the standard description noted on the website. This will be communicated to you clearly by the sales consultant.
- Custom made items
- Personalized Jewellery
- Resized or altered items
13. General assistance
Contact us via email
As we are an online business we prefer to communicate via email. This way there is record of your query and our response, as well as a history of your query’s progress through the system to ensure that it’s answered in a timely manner.
- To track your order – Email [email protected], include ‘track order’ and your order number in the subject line of your email
- Requesting a return - Include ‘Return’ and your order number in the subject line of your email.
- Making a product query - Include the product style code (noted on the website) in the subject line of your email.
Contact us via telephone
- Please call us on 021 480 9857.
- From Monday to Thursday, our call centre is open from 9am – 5pm. On Fridays it’s open from 9am – 4pm.